Wednesday, October 12, 2011

21 Day Cleanse

They say it takes 21 days to turn something you do constantly into a habit.
21 days of going to the gym.
21 days of clean eating.
I am 21 days away from being back to the lifestyle that I so desperately want.
It took 21 days of not eating Paleo (and definitely less than 21 days of not going to the gym) to get away from it.

I am on a 21 day cleanse.
As much as I possibly can be with Homecoming this weekend.  I'm not trying to make excuses, but I'm trying to be realistic.  With JP coming to town and all the tailgating, I know that it will be extremely difficult to eat clean on Saturday and Sunday.  But other than those 2 days, I'm going clean for 21 days.

I desperately need this to refocus myself and get back on track.
I will not give up.
I will not feel defeated.

I've found a TON of inspiration on Pinterest, and it's really gotten me remotivated.  I went on a pantry raid this afternoon and got rid of all the non-Paleo foods in the house.  I also took a lot of the motivational sayings I found on Pinterest's Fitness Board and make signs to hang around the house to keep myself going.  It's so easy to give up after a few days, and I need to remember why I'm doing this. 

This is it.
This is the time to change.
It's simple:  You either do it or you don't.  Time to choose.



xoxo, M

1 comment:

  1. I needed to hear that! I need to stop making excuses also, and just get back on track. You have totally inspired me - I can't wait to read about how it goes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...